Grand Bahama Condominium, Canalfront, Harbour House Towers Single FamilyOffered at: $140,000
Condominium -1 Br. 1 Ba. Harbour House Towers
Whether you are considering purchasing or rental property - This 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, 950 sq. ft. furnished condominium is located on the 8th floor of Harbour House Towers with one of the most breathtaking Views overlooking Bell Channel Bay, the ocean and Port Lucaya Market Place & Marina. Special amenities includes 24 hour secretary, Property manager on duty 5 days a week, manager’s office, secretary entrance gate, large pool, boat dockage, Private Covered Parking. Harbour House Towers is located just a short drive to the beach, Grand Lucaya Resort and Casino strip, Port Lucaya Market Place, A number of restaurants, shopping plaza, Downtown Shopping and Business Center and Grand Bahama International Airport. Owner will consider reasonable offer. This 1 Bedrooms. 1 Bathrooms Penthouse furnished generally rents for about $750.00 per month. .
- Subdivision: Ball Channel Bay
- Location: Canalfront
- Approx. Sq. Ft. 0
- Size: 0
- Zone: 0
- Condominium Monthly Fees: $457.00
- Gated Community
- 24 Hour Security
- Large Swimming Pool
- Boat Dockage
- Manager on Duty 5 days a week
- Great views from all windows
- Wall Air-Conditioning units
- Open layout with great view & natural lighting
- Cable & Internes
- Large Balcony for morning breakfast evening dinner with a great view
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Breakfast Counter
- Wood Cabinets
- Dining area
- Easy access to public transit
- Short walk to Popular Restaurants
- Short Drive to Beach & Shopping
- Minutes to Medical & Dental
- Minutes to Great Pre and High Schools
- Short Drive to Port Lucaya Marina and Market Place
- Shore Drive to Grand Lucaya Resorts and Casino.
- Short Drive to 2 Golf Courses.
Disclaimer: The accuracy of all information, including but not limited to bedroom number and size, bathroom number, square footage, lot size, year built, property features, mortgage interest rate, etc. is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection or confirmation with appropriate real estate professionals.